Wednesday, January 28, 2004

phew...just got off the phone w/ an old ex...the can of worms first opened this morning, where i IM'd her a hello, just to be polite. i'm paraphrasing her response as...OMG, i have to talk to you, call me later. which means...yeah, much later. but of course, she's on IM tonite and we get to chatting...she's just been dumped, bf a jerk--ya know the drill, lend a sympathetic ear, commisserate by saying anything about my recent ex. she has a chance to go away--but under dubious circumstances that i just won't get into out of common decency--i offer my always sage advice, and hope she doesn't go. 1 hour later we actually realize why we're still friends, she talks, i listen and slap her into what i consider sense...and i hi-5 myself, thanking whatever deity is popular this week, that i'm not still with this dame. just gonna sit back and wait for the next psycho chick to come along.

spoke to a few of my friends...apparently, my sis/donny controversy, is the talk of the town amongst the filipino community...even my friend who just moved to NC--knew about it before i did! my friend jim called about throwing his wife a b-day party--which eventually went into a conversation about my sis--he has heard 3 different stories from his mom (who lives in florida). this is crazy...my ethnic group ladies and gentlemen!...and you wonder why i hung out the white folk.

No comments: