Wednesday, May 12, 2004

12 Days and Counting!!

so i put my 2 1/2 weeks notice in yesterday. wasn't planning to do it until friday but the bossman called me on it, he wanted to know if i was happy there b/c apparently i've been flaky the past couple o' weeks...duh! i haven't had a vacation in 3 years...flakyness was inevitable. so i broke the bad news (for them) but did offer my services for the afternoon (since i'll be out of work by 3pm!!!). some patients were sad, one was really upset, which made me feel bad...only b/c she has really come a long way in her therapy and doesn't want to start over again w/ a new therapist. others want to pay me under the table for my services (i'm such the whore!)--but i'm only considering it.

that week away really screwed me up work wise...apparently, my hands have gone soft! and i'm getting bored w/ that damn climbing wall. i'm going to hit the wall at lincoln center methinks this weekend. oh and the boys will be getting their haircut this weekend...very exciting stuff i tell ya!! so i'm considering abusing my position in my final days here to ask out a couple o' patients--and calling this other patient who hasn't been here in a while to come in in the hopes of asking her out too...it really sounds terrible, i know--but hey, i haven't seen that girl i met in the dog run a month ago...which means she's married now w/ 6 kids and i missed the boat.

i just realized that i'll be 31 in 3 weeks. ugh...

No comments: