Wednesday, September 22, 2004

THE NON-FANTASTIC FOUR

have you seen this? It's the so-called "Fantastic Four"

it's craptacular.

in other news. on sunday, pater and i were doing laundry, the place was packed and we were waiting for machines. so i walk over to someone who was taking her clothes out of one machine...this tiny lady of latin descent (i am refraining from using any derogatory terms here, b/c she really pissed me off) comes over and cuts in front of me and starts putting clothes in the machine...i say "excuse me!! this is my machine", she doesn't even look at me and replies, "me, aqi" a few times. i stood there flabbergasted, trying to really not punch this lady in the throat. so i walk away, fuming, wishing death upon her and her entire family...i tell this to pater, who can feel the vibe of my anger--veins popping and everything. so she goes and buys some hubba bubba gum, chews it and sticks it in the woman's wash (it was set to hot, baby!!!)...hee, hee. imagine this stupid old lady's surprise as she sticks the stuff in the dryer!!! i wish we could see her face, but alas, we did not. it didn't make me feel better either--only skinning her alive in front of her grandchildren and stapling the skin back on inside out would probably do the trick.

ok, in happy news...i'm hoping to get an audition for this. so wish luck upon me.

1 comment:

Simone said...

oh yeah, that's mature. Real mature.