Saturday, November 20, 2004

SHUFFLE UP AND DEAL!!!! Posted by Hello

So i gots me a nice poker chip set courtesy of Costco...a nice 500 11.5g piece set w/ nice things. the next purchase...the 3 fold 8 person poker table. saw a sweet deal on ebay for it, 65 bux. so poker? my house? right now!!

i'm not too happy w/ my nycares secret santa people...no cuteness whatsoever...the kid just wants crayons, nemo and stitch...it was written on some xmas form letter that must have been sent to santa, pere noel, kris kringle, topojijo...whatever!! and the teen has the cohones to ask for a 50 bux gift certificate to k-mart--so she can buy gifts for xmas. right. how come my kids weren't as cute as simone's??? i'll scan the pics and you can all mock me.

so tonite, makin' some nice cheese takin' bad pics. i'm supposed to hit joisy tomorrow for a christening to which i am one of the godfathers...but apparently, no one wants to bother w/ picking me up or telling me how to get there via mass transit.

alright will con't later.

No comments: