Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bean Spilling...

So there has been wonderful news this week...everything happens in 3's.

1. Nancy will soon be a member of the Physical Therapy staff at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. Which means that she will finally be compensated at the state average and not below!! woo hoo!!! Means that i can quit my job and become a desperate housewife!

2. The bane of my existence has ended as my student fail to recognize appropriate safety concerns with patients and his affiliation with us had to be terminated. I did have to spend 4 hours writing up why, but now I feel the weight lifted off.

3. Finally, I will be attending school in the fall in the Physical Therapist Program at Mercy College!!! I got the news last night after a long exhausting day...see #2. It's a good feeling and Nancy was nice enough to get me a nice tiramisu cake! yeaaaa!!!

2 comments:

H3NR7 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Sexy Nancy & Celvyn! Great news all around. Hey! Now you can go to Block Island. Whoo Hoo. We all win!

Simone said...

Congratulations to Cel & Nancy! I knew you guys could do it! With the extra $ Nancy will be earning she can pay for your schooling! Woohooo!!

Block Island?