Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I'm going back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali (for the 1st time, that is)

I leave for LA on friday...woo friggin' hoo. never been, and lots o' people have been nice enough to suggest places to go. before then, I am happy to report that I have an interview with Bellevue Hospital that morning. My program director has offered to give me an awesome reference and also gave me a heads up about a position at the Rusk Institute.

Things are coming up Milhouse!!

I am very excited. After that, I will join the patester and her friend christina at the Goog for the Singular Forms exhibit before hitting the airport shuttle to kennedy. Jet Blue baby...apparently no food but direct tv...go figure.

Rented the Matrix Revolutions, i like it better than reloaded. i wished for a bleak and depressing ending but what are you gonna do.

can this week go any slower!!!! i'm monstrously hyper from a grande mocha frapp...i ended up cleaning my house up before 9am...how sad is that. found out a friend is having a baby...a second. love me some springtime.

No comments: