Saturday, January 29, 2005


FYI, their climbing technique blows. Posted by Hello

So i finally finished the 5.9 blue route at my gym. took me forever, studied it like last month's playboy, but finally----break out the tissues... in a leap of faith, i stuck the last hold (wrenching my shoulder, mind you) and reached the top. it was so easy, didn't know why i was having so much travel. next, the 5.11, which is the hardest route on the wall...we're talking climbing up bathroom tiles. I was talking to Vadim, my climbing instructor, who says he's coordinating a climbing tournament in march at chelsea piers. so if start training now, i can enter the beginners tournie. even if i don't win anything...it's a free day to climb at the best wall in nyc

gonna meet up w/ the nanchingching today and have lunch, then go study w/ her prob at the nypublic library or somethin. but first, we're gonna hit better burger, a health place, where i can get my beef fix!! mmmm, lean beef.

No comments: