Sunday, January 23, 2005

Since there's no place to go...

Man, i was sleeping like a baby yesterday. I got home just as the snow was starting and then Steve and Karen were nice enough to let me tag-a-long for some groceries, then it was sleepy weepy time. Don't get me wrong, i got up for bathroom breaks. I had this whole plan to just watch some movies, but maybe that's what i'll do today. And Steve-Kar invited me over last nite for ribs, but as per Nan-ching-ching, I already had my "cheat day" last weekend when I went for dimsum. Damn it!! but she's right. so i looked thru my med cabinet and found these garlic pills that i was supposed to take for my cholesterol, better late than never. hopefully me breath won't stank.

My good deed for the year...i shoveled the sidewalk and entranceways around the apt. this morning. jubei wanted to stay out so bad, rolling around in the snow, running around like a madman, burying himself and what not...i couldn't say no. the duncster of course, too cold and had to be put inside. so the jubster had fun outside, whilst i toil. but it counts as my workout for today. oh yeah, and pater---you're car is cleaned off too--don't say i don't do nuthin' for ya!!!


1 comment:

Simone said...

I'd love to see pics of Jubei in the snow. Please indulge us