Thursday, March 03, 2005

how retarded am i? this is my first post from my new powerbook...her name, Cassie Dee. and i'm at the apple store, buying a nice new backpack for her and a nice pink ipod mini case for nan...methinks she suspects, she tricked me the other day. she said she went shopping and bought an ipod. my response: "whaaaaaaaa???" "you can't do that!!!"..."just kidding" she replied. she did that on purpose...i swear she was born to be a lawyer, she has questions for everything...tricky little minx...in this aspect, i must admit she may outwit me.

so, my soon to be ex-boss will be hooking me up w/ some software...so if anyone has halo or another cool game...i would likey please. i'm so glad to be rid of my pc...damn thing kept crashing on me. i've had to format the hard drive at least 4 times. and i bought a nice little laser printer too...should be cool.

does anyone know how to set up gmail onto mail? i tried w/ hotmail but apparently i have to be a premium member to get the pop server settings...they suck. alright...off to pay for this stuff and meet the nanster at manhattan mall. is hello supported for the mac...i got to upload pics and stuff. or can i do that thru iphoto...LMK, mac experts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

setting up gmail's pop to download to apple's mail can be found here:

http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13275

i love how they offer free pop mail.

Simone said...

no 'hello' for mac. here's a link for what does work for mac:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=324&topic=13