Sunday, March 06, 2005

It's called Bad Karma...

what a day. this morning started out nice, nan was over and we were just chillin'...she wanted to catch an 11:36 train...we missed it by like a minute. i took a 1:15 train to LI, b/c i picked up my new laser printer and was gonna pick up the car to play some poker and bring the sony computer home. so i'm riding along...putting songs onto nan's new ipod mini (so cute), when we're stopped at hicksville

45 min...later, i realize we haven't moved...some asshole jumped in front of the train somewhere in farmingdale and we've been delayed...i fell asleep. why does this always happen to me???? this is the 4th time some jackass has decided to eat a train and inconveniencing me...hanging oneself inconveniences no one...OD'ing in bed...no one...slitting wrists...no one. why the train?? at least i wasn't drunk and needing to vomit...i had cassie dee to keep me company plus some awesome episodes of family guy.

i got to ronkonkoma a little after 4-ish...my dad/sister picked me up and we went to the mall...decided to finally migrate over to cingular from at&t...picked out a cool looking sony ericsson phone, they try to activate it...but it's broken, they have to order a new one...fine, they give me a loaner. the loaner doesn't work. i go back to cingular store...they're closed. luckily, i just caught the guy who sold me the phone and told him what happened...he gave me his new phone as a loaner.

found out that the texas hold'em tourney was at 2:30pm...while i was stuck on the train. i thought it was later. i screwed up royally, i really wanted to play. i could have played in a charity event...but i was late for that too. so i drove back to queens to drop the printer off. i ended up going to the gym, climbed a little, did some grocery shopping. got back to my dad's like 15 min ago...my dad asks me if the computer is in the car...computer? awwwww, crap, i forgot the sony. now i'm gonna go back tomorrow morning to get the damn computer and then take the train back to queens in time to help my friend alan take down the rock wall so vadim can put up new routes on monday.

damn it, i got to go to bed now. this sux.

1 comment:

Simone said...

ur a goofy bastard. these things always happen to you. accident? I think not. you are a bad egg!