Thursday, June 02, 2005

headaches and nausea continue...so what better way to suppress such symptoms than to go for a nice run. the corporate challenge is 3 weeks away...i need to get on that. so my left foot, not taking to the running well...after a mile and change...shin burns like the vader's carcass. good news, decreased symptoms, maybe b/c of the pain that's in my foot...DAMN IT!! it's very discouraging. i'm gonna tape my feet and try to preserve some sort of arch and see what happens.
tomorrow, gonna go to the meeting for volunteers at the summerstage in central park...gonna volunteer for the good shows too, can't wait...love watching shows for free and all i have to do is ask people for money and rip tickets. but you know that i'm probably gonna flake out...if i had the choice b/wn ripping tix or hanging out w/ the nan...one i work free...the other i someone may buy me something. love that nan...though she's supposed to be my sugarmamma...but i'm still sugar daddy...she makes more than me!!! what gives?? oh yeah...she puts up w/ my shit, therefore i guess that's an even trade.

so i got to get a new battery for cassie dee...apparently, she burns too hot and it's hurting her!!!

the daily show is too funny. watch it, please. now!! i'm supposed to get tix for this show...where are they?!??!!

No comments: