Sunday, July 10, 2005

My Summer Vacation on Block Island...by Spookybear

Last week for the 4th of July, I went with my friends to a place called Block Island. Block Island is an island that is off of the state of Rhode Island but is also close to Long Island, which is where I am from. The people that I went with are Simone, David, Mattchew, Sophia, Maria, Henry, Eric, Scott and Nancy, and a sexy little lady named Nancy, who is different from the other Nancy because the other Nancy eats only vegetables and my Nancy is sexy.

The house was a very nice place. It had six bedrooms and a very big living area where we played a lot of games. The backyard was very big and we played badmitten, crowkay, wifil ball and football. Nancy also bought me a nice kite. My kite can do tricks in the air like loopy loops and dives like a bird. It was very cold sometimes, Simone told me it was Nancy's (the sexy one) fault because she came on Twosday and not on Saturday like me. It was hot the first few days and hot on the last day. But we had fun all week even though the weather was skitzofrenic (that is a new word that Nancy (the sexy one) calls me).

I rode a horse one day. My horse's name was Keeyotee. He was a fat pig and always wanted to eat the grass on the rode and not walk when i wanted him too. Sexy Nancy said that I did not have any control like I did with the other horse in that other country Dominion's Republic. We rode on the beach but not for a long time. I think we got ripped off. But the horsey man said we could canter and gallop fast. I liked it a lot, but my secret places down there did not like it too much. Ice helps the secret places down there get better. There was a man who picked up the horseys poopy. He did not get a horse because he is from russia and also plays the piano in the movie barn where we saw the baddest movie that I have ever seen since that movie with brad pitt that showed his butt and fights a lot of people in Grease. That movie was War of the Worlds. It made me sad because it was so bad. I hope the space people would come and get Tom Crews and that scary little girl who talks like a grownup, but they talked real bad and they played pretend real bad. I was told to never wish this, but I wish they got killed in the movie.

We also rode bikes. We rode them around the whole island. There were a lot of hills. I hate Mattchew for letting us ride the high hills. We went to the highest point on the island. It was very pretty. Nancy (sexy, again) was very tired and did not like it because of the hills. I liked it because I am good at riding my bike, even though it was not my bike. There are beautiful parts of the island called the bluffs. The bluffs are there because the ocean wants to eat the island away. It must be very hungry.

I booger boarded too. The water was very cold and I was scared because Eric saw a big fish and I was told that they would eat my secret place down there because it looks like a worm and that is what fish like to eat. I did not want them to eat my worm. The booger board is like riding on the water like those whales who like to go to the beach to hang out but who don't know that they're too heavy and get stuck on the beach and can't get back unless people come to splash water on them and then carry them back into the ocean.

Nancy (the sexy one, OK!!) is very sneaky, we played Simpson's Clue and she found out in like 2 seconds that Homer did it with the slingshot in Krustylu Studios. I don't know how she did that. I think she is a witch. She also beat me dominos. We played Taboo and we found out that Mattchew is not good at it and tries to cheat asking what rhymes with "rorange" and "romputer". We played poker too. I did not win because I was not good. I owe Nancy (sexy) a lot of money. But I did buy her clothes that had Block Island written on them.

I want to go back to Block Island because it was a lot of fun and there is a lot to do and I was able to rest and not be at work. I would like to get a very big house that has horseys and will let my dog to come because I think that he would like it there very much. My dog likes the water and eat hot dogs and hamburgers and he told me that he would like to fly the kite and find the fish that eats the worms.

I have pictures that I took with my camera. I have to put them on to my "romputer" and then I will show them to you.

The End

1 comment:

Simone said...

You're too funny. You had us all rolling reading this. Thanks for writing it all down as I am too lazy to do so.