Sunday, August 14, 2005

Direct TV sux...boo hoo to a little thundershower and the damn dish can't take it. i'm missing Family Guy right now...i'm not happy.

so i've resorted to watching climbing video...check out good old Daniel Woods on VertVideo climbing the 7pm Show...i'm trying to get inspired back into climbing. check out these asian dudes dynos at the Asian X games

but i've seemed to have pulled a muscle from doing my best imitation of Sloth, one of the better deadly sins, lying around my apt. all weekend.

and tell me how your summer was...click on the Quick Topic and drop me line. Although it doesn't feel like it...it's almost over. Le Sigh...Le Pant...and also check out my RSS feeds to one of my fave sites...Aint it Cool and CNN Offbeat news and iTunes Music.

Don't say i never did nuttin for ya!!

OH YEAH...CLICK ADS...USE THE GOOGLE SEARCH BAR!!!

thank you for your patronage and come again.

No comments: