Sunday, August 28, 2005



First Day of School

tomorrow will be my first day of school. i am very scared because there will be a lot of new kids who i will meet. i hope that i don't have to play spin the bottle. i am going to hunter college. i have to take physics because mercy college won't accept my physics credit. i hate school. i also have a job because i am old. i will be older if i get to go to mercy to become a physical therapist. i like physical therapists because they are very smart and my girlfriend is one and she is very smart too. my dog cannot come to school with me because he cannot read. yet.

the sexy one that they call nancy and i went to French Roast because she wanted to celebrate the back to school thing. then she got me a Bloc Party tshirt to wear to my first day of school. i am very happy now. i will take her with me to school because she does not want me to make out with college girls. she is very strict about these things.

does anyone have the college physics textbook by GIAMBATTISTA? i am bidding for it on ebay because i do not want to pay 150 dollars for a piece of doody that i will use for one semester. i am tired because i was in class on saturday and sunday. i am stupid because i went to class on saturday and sunday. but now i have a certificate to perform Mulligan upper extremity thingys to you if you have upper extremity pain or restriction in your joints. i have to practice them because i dont want you to die if i do them to you. we have been inside bellevue hospital for 7days plus in a row. that is more than a normal human being should tolerate. my brain thingy is officially fried and i have to go to work...i don't think that is a good ideal, people may get hurt.

No comments: