Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Finally.

after almost a decade...i finally get to own the DVD version of one my fave movies. i wonder if my VHS version still works.

for the uninitiated...
before Noah Baumbach gained notoriety w/ last year's "The Squid and the Whale", we knew him way back in the day---he made this little film about life after college. and how appropriate it was, as we (me, de) graduate from college that same year (1995)---it only led to one of the longest known email strings using only quotes from this film.

thanks velvetde for the heads up!! and V-De...I will continue our famous game of quote tag, recently revived in your last post with the following:

"Oh, I've been to Prague. (pause) Not "Been to Prague", been to Prague, but i know that thing, that "stop shaving your armpits, read the Unbearable Lightness of Being, date a sculptor, now i know how bad american coffee is thing"..."

Take that! does kim or beth even have a blog?

your move.

No comments: