Sunday, April 27, 2008

Clinicals Commence!

Tomorrow. IS 5. Elmhurst. It begins. Can't wait.

The sitch since last posting:

- Finished spring semester, we're at the 1/2 way point folks--we can finish it! Oh god.
- Bought a new bike! a Specialized Crosstrail Sport , runs like a dream.
- Duncan finally departs for Aussieland! I think. keep fingers, toes crossed.
- Nancy runs the triathlon today. Good luck SN!! Actually she's probably 1/2 way through it right now.
- Gotz me my free tix to Ironman!! That's right. Awesome.
- Won free tix to see the Verve at WAMU/MSG tomorrow. Dede will be accompanying me as Nancy will be...tired, methinks. Awesome squared, I am.

In other news. Murphy, my first pup passed away a couple months ago. She was the best dog. 16 full years, more than any dog ever!!

Bye murph-murph (1992-2008)


No comments: