Monday, April 28, 2008

Clinicals

so far. so good. orientation is the best, b/c i don't have to do a thing. got to meet some of the students, poor jr. high school kids who think that high school is gonna be awesome. i won't spoil things for them, let them find out about hell on their own. so i like my CI (clinical instructor), quite laid back and the atmosphere is laid back. i get to go to a PT symposium (read: don't have to treat day!!) and it's the school system--out at 3! out at 2 on fridays!! i've got to get me a job here.

i'm applying for the board of ed scholarship again...maybe they'll come to their senses and gimme the money this year. i'm considering riding my bike to my affiliation-the bike tour is this sunday and i'm totally out of shape, as the bike ride i did on sunday almost killed me.

oh yeah---IRONMAN tomorrow!!! woo hoo!! there should be no other news. but...
i went out and splurged on a bluetooth keyboard and mouse, so now i'm blogging from bed on my LCD TV.

laziness was never so technologically advanced!!!

No comments: