Wednesday, January 19, 2005

It's been at least 2 weeks!!!

since nancy started detoxing me off the cocacola and the bad junkie food. i did have dim sum one day, i think i should be entitled to crap at least once a month.

but i digress.

An open letter to Duncan, the miniature schnauzer who keeps shitting in my living room.

Why do you keep doing it? I wake up at 6am to walk your ass and you tinkle and you bark at everything and everyone...but no deuce. Pater comes and walks you again an hour later, and then it's hit or miss, you may poop you may not. Then one of us walks you when we get home from work (So we can feed that rapid fire ass of yours) and you seem to have no problems with that. Instead, you wait until I leave, then you leave feces all over the living room floor. You really need to work on this whole between 6am and 6pm shit. Why are you walking on the hardwood? Because you have shit so much on my carpet that I had to throw it out.

Can we make a deal? Please poop in the morning outside and not in the house, and I'll let you live and not skin you alive and then feed it to jubei.

Thanks for your attention.

No comments: