Thursday, July 28, 2005

i don't know what you're ads say...[64. i spent my 19th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese...only b/c my friends said that they would take me wherever i wanted.] but they're dealing out army of darkness merchandise...and what was just on TV? why, army of darkness of course!! a movie that, like a fine wine, {63. when we used to play war when we were kids...9 out of 10 times, i was forced to be the ninja...i never got a gun...instead, i was put ahead of the pack to look for booby traps/mines...where i would get killed instantly--damn whitey} gets better w/ age. but don't take it from me...put it down on your weekend to do...nuke your poppycorn and ENJOY!! HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!!!

i admit it. i'm cranky today. (62. i didn't eat fish until maybe 3-4 years ago where i ate sushi at this restaurant...and only under the influence of alcohol...so good things can come from drinking...i'm gonna give some to my dogs) went to the gym, wasn't really in the mood...and the Sexy Nancy said that i'm not allowed to talk to the Synergy sales rep b/c apparently i was obnoxious to him the other day. ***61. i think i wiped out an entire population of rabbits in my neighborhood with my BBgun in one summer. ah, the good old days.*** i mean, he's a salesman...ergo, i must give the 'tude, b/c i'm not joining that P.O.S. gym anyway. no pool, no rockwall. women who look like men. yes, it's like that.

60. i pooped my pants in 2nd grade and wouldn't tell my teacher...i walked around with brownies in my trousers until i got home. when kids asked what that smell was...i said "i dunno???" to satisfy your curiousity...it was really squishy.

1 comment:

Simone said...

#60-same thing happened to me in 7th grade on the bus home. yes, squishy. and warm.