Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Living out my "You've Got Mail" fantasy

with me as Meg Ryan of course, and the Sexy One as Tom Hanks...yes, we went Cafe Lalo on the UWS and i had the greatest belgian waffle ever! and others around me thought it was as well, i almost felt bad eating b/c people were ooogling over it...making the Sexy jealous b/c they were obviously looking for some sort of "in" to talk to me...i can seem a bit intimidating especially in shorts w/ the gams showing.
we didn't sit at the exact table where they sat but only b/c we wanted some sun near the window. i also got some irish coffee...whisky in the afternoon---excellent choice.

i realize that one day i must live here...or at least be homeless and make it my territory.

1 comment:

Simone said...

Glad you liked it. I had a crappy dessert there a while ago. Haven't been back since.