Monday, January 17, 2005

Best MLK day Ever!

Why? No reason, other than I've never had off on MLK day since college. So I've been plastered to my bed, waiting to go orthostatic...no wait, I did spend 1/2 hour walking the ninos outside in 25 degree weather. So I count that as being productive. And I was catching up w/ the backlog of X-files episodes I've missed on the Sci-Fi Channel. NOw the new Battlestar Galactica is on...and I kinda like it. Don't fit me w/ the Cylon Eye thingy just yet though...Starbuck is a chick!! And Cylon's look like people...so I obviously have to make adjustments.

Did any of you check out the pics from the soon to be Batman Begins!!! I'm so excited, I'm trying to contain my batarang.

I should probably start looking for a nutritionist. I've only had honey nut cheerios and sherbet today to eat. I need energy to make it to salsa class tonite, oh, and to climb of course.

And I've decided to spend july 4th on block island!! Simone invited me and I'm very excited to go...it was really beautiful there--when I went to Simone and David's wedding...but didn't really get to enjoy it for some reason...can't remember why...hmm...

Well here's a pic of the house we're getting. Looks cool!

1 comment:

Simone said...

pic link not wkg. take out the last period.