Wednesday, October 19, 2005



Midterm Accomplished...

And when i say accomplished, i mean, sat down and wrote stuff on the test...semi completing it. thank god for partial credit and thank every god for the curve. So as a result of all the damn stress, i think i'm getting sick again. at least now i can catch up to the tv shows i taped on my vcr...that's an ancient device that predates the tivo.

in good news, my sister hooked me up w/ a ticket to the exclusive start of the Depeche Mode tour, "Starting the Angel". it's only for one, but i'm willing to bite the bullet and go solo w/ fellow cool DM fans!! i'll be shaking the disease baby!!! and i'll be hitting the show in december too!!

will this appease you critics for the kelly clarkson attending?

woo hoo!!

i just downloaded the new album, i'll let you know how it is...but i left my ipod at work, so i got to bring my baby to work tomorrow to update the songs.

1 comment:

Simone said...

is this the show at bowery? I HATE YOU!