Saturday, July 23, 2005

Check this out!!


This is the rockwall at the NYU Palladium!! I'm gonna have to check this out ASAP!!! I'm really starting to get the itch back...climbing into my house instead of using my stairs...the same at work.

Movie Review!

Wedding Crashers is probably the greatest movie ever put on celluloid...



that deals with the controversial topic of crashing weddings. Statistics have shown that at least 1 out every 6 weddings in the US have fallen prey to interlopers feeding on not only the crabcakes and the filet mignon...but also your vulnerable single female friends who according to this movie, become really horny at the sight of a vera wang and elaborate floral arrangements. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson star as...ok, so does it really matter who they play in the movie...all you have to know is that when you have to of these people together...you are going to pee yourself and then softly stroke the necks of those around you. They crash weddings they say/do funny things, they fall in love, all live happily forever and you've feel like you've grown as a person for having seen this movie...that's all there is to say. spend the 10 bux it's not gonna kill you.

Let's move on.

79. There was a time where I moved like every year...i have no idea why...my place in Astoria is the first time since leaving home I've lived in one place for more than a year.

78. I have never broken a bone. but probably have sprained my ankles more than a billion times

77. I've never smoked a cigarette...but i do smoke cigars and only tried MJ once. and got caught.

76. The back of my head comes to 2 points, i have horns, making me believe what my mom has always told me...that i am the devil.

75. I almost flunked out of college my first semester. I had a little too good of a time away from from. And had a nice little breakdown as a result...I trashed my roommates room.

No comments: