Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Entries 94-90 of the Top 100 Things About SpookyB

94. I cannot stick my fingers in my eye nor can i apply eyedrops in said eye. This is the reason i will not get contacts...plus i look too weird. when other people do it, it makes me gag.

93. I have driven drunk on 2 occasions...this is hardly a boast, but the whole rationale of "i'm close to home, i can make" loomed largely, but i would never ever advocate it...but bright side---now when i tell people not to drink and drive...i have a cautionary tale--people love a good scary yarn w/ a moral to learn from.

92. After a bad alcohol experience when i was in 7th grade...I did not imbibe another drink of alcohol until i was 21. Right when your supposed to. (ok, maybe i've had a sip of beer here and there...but i'm talking about being the drunkard that you know and love today!!!)

91. I love pizza. No, i'm not a teenage mutant ninja turtle..but if i was, i'd be Donatello, b/c he is good with gadgets. and i love gadgets...plus he's good w/ a bowstaff...just like my man Napolean Dynamite!!! Sweet!!

90. There was a time where i would consume a box of McDonald's 20 piece chicken McNuggets 3-4 times a week. that SuperSizeMe guy's got nothing on me...i've been doing it for years!!! which is why my cholesterol is 228...and was as high as 320.

No comments: