Sunday, July 17, 2005

My 100 Things About Me

In the grand tradition of Simone's Top 100 and the ones that I'm too lazy to create links for, i present to you my list for the top 100 things about me. But b/c i always have to do things a little differently, i'll give you a countdown of sorts giving you one thing about me for the next 100 days. i know what you're thinking...there has to be more than 100 things about you that we must know...and i know it leaves you in too much suspense to the point of paralysis if you have to wait so long to learn about me...but all i can say is be strong, and we'll get though this together.

I'll throw you a bone...i'll give you 101 as a bonus and also give you 100 today ONLY!! that should hold you over until tomorrow.

101. Midgets make me happy.

100. I have Kelly Clarkson's latest album and the song "Breakaway" makes me emotional.

phew, that was hard. wipe that drool, more too come tomorrow.

No comments: