Monday, July 18, 2005

Entries 99-95 of the Top 100 Things About SpookyB

99. Despite the homoerotic undertones, I know Top Gun verbatim.

98. I began playing piano when I was 6, my parents were like Nazis about it, locking me in a room to practice...and so I ended up hating it and resenting my parents in the process. I was good, but only technically, I never had the heart for it, though i regret it now.

97. I have a temper like no other. I love Sexy Nancy for being able to extinguish it like no other.

96. I regret ever having a (past tense) girlfriend moving in with me. Yes, that one...the one nobody liked and never told me.

95. I can relate any real-life event to a Simpsons or Family Guy episode. And spend the next five minutes laughing about it.


***I know that i said that I would do one at a time...but that's friggin' long!! We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and your family***

(subliminal messaging) CLICK ADS!!! USE THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE!!! (end subliminal messaging)

1 comment:

Simone said...

yeah, that girl was a waste of time.