Thursday, July 21, 2005

Happy Birthday Jia

Today we celebrated our friend Jia's b-day...well, S.Nan was there for most of it...they drank and then i had time for one drink...and then everybody went next door to Jackson Hole to eat burgers, while i had a salad. yes...a salad. good times were had by all...and now she gets to be off...and we get to leave early tomorrow!! woo hoo!! why? b/c it's Jia's b-day...JK...summer 1/2 day, woo hoo!!

i got there late b/c i had to pick up Murphy!! woo hoo!! she's freaked out a bit right now...she marked her territory in the same spot duncan marks his spot in the living room...see what that dog has started. i forgot how undisciplined she is in comparison to jubei...she goes everywhere, crossing the street w/o looking, talking to strangers...she's is truly spoiled. she'll have fun here for the week...there's plenty to do!! woo hoo!!

i actually ran 3 days in a row...that is like crazy...b/wn 9-10pm i would go to the park and run the track...the last 2 times w/ steve and karen...i actually felt pretty good...of course, i'm sore as hell right now...but i think i'm getting into the rhythm...now if i can just get back into rock climbing. next week, SN and i will take advantage of the free week and Synergy and then the week after, i'm gonna try and climb at NYU. should be fun.

Top 100 con't--84-80, man, this is exhausting...

84. When I was little, I used to hold "Thunderdome"---ya know...2 MEN ENTER!! 1 MAN LEAVE!! at the side of my house...we would make 2 kids fight each other until one was beaten into submission...the idea would later inspire Chuck Palanhuik to write a little known novel called Fight Club.

83. Speaking of yesteryear...a kid was beating up on me (this was a week ago) and Camille came in and beat the crap out of him...yup, a girl saved me from a brusin! thanks Mille!!!

82. I saw the Exorcist when i was kid...and it still terrifies me to this day.

81. I admit being wrong about the 13th Warrior...it really is a great frikkin' movie.

80. The cops were called on me once in my 'tweens...i shot up my neighbor's windows with my BB gun b/c the little shit was lighting my mom's flowers on fire. I do believe I took a beating for it.

No comments: